Summary Data Protection Statement
Updated on 22/09/2022
The structure of our data protection statements
For ease of use, Atlantia has split its Data Protection Statements into three separate statements as follows:
- Our General Data Protection Statement describes how we process personal data of all individuals who are not volunteers on our clinical trials or candidates seeking employment at Atlantia. This General Data Protection Statement applies to business contacts, sponsors, suppliers, and visitors to our website.
- Our Volunteer Data Protection Statement describes how we process personal data of volunteers in clinical trials.
- Our Employee Selection Data Protection Statement informs candidates who are applying for jobs with Atlantia how we process personal data through our employee selection process.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority, in the country where you reside, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider we are not processing your Personal Data in compliance with the GDPR.
The contact details for the regulator in Ireland, the Data Protection Commission (DPC) are as follows:
Online Form: https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact
Address: 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland
Tel: +353 578 684 800 or +353 761 104 800
You will be notified of any material changes to our Data Protection Statements.
References to “we”, “us” and “Atlantia” shall apply to the company in the group that is processing your Personal Data.
We are a world-class provider of human clinical studies. We are a full-service, ICH-GCP compliant, Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We deliver human clinical studies in the following areas; functional foods and beverages, ingredients, supplements, prebiotics, probiotics and microbiome-based therapeutics and cosmeceuticals.
We need to process Personal Data to operate our business. We are committed to protecting the rights of individuals in accordance with data protection legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation in Europe (the “GDPR”).
“Personal Data” means data which identifies a person or could identify a person, such as their name, contact details and financial data. It applies to Personal Data that we process in connection with your relationship with us as a volunteer, sponsor, supplier, partner, investor, visitor to our website or prospective employee.
Every individual has a right to understand how their Personal Data is being used and to exercise control over it using data protection rights. Our Data Protection Statements seek to ensure that you know:
- what Personal Data we collect from you
- what we are doing with your Personal Data
- that we will only use your Personal Data for the purposes set out in our Data Protection Statement
- your rights, and how you can exercise control over your Personal Data
We make the following commitments. We will:
- not send you marketing emails if you do not want to receive them
- always ensure that we only share your Personal Data with third parties where necessary and with appropriate safeguards in place
- ensure appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place to protect your Personal Data and keep it secure.
Data Protection Contact
We have appointed a Data protection Officer
If you have any questions about this data protection statement or in the way your data is being used by us please contact: