Currently hiring: Multimedia Specialist
Job Description: Multimedia Specialist
Atlantia Clinical Trials Ltd. has a position for a full-time Multimedia Specialist and professional editor based in Cork.
Atlantia is a full-service clinical trials company that operates in the food, beverage, and nutraceutical space only. Our client list includes many of the world’s biggest food companies from all over the world.
Atlantia is a growing, fast-paced dynamic company with ambitious plans to increase its global footprint.
We are looking for a Multimedia Specialist who is ambitious, technically versed, and capable of turning around content in a fast-paced environment. You should bring a high technical understanding of the entire production process. In this role, you will work on a diverse range of productions, from commercial projects to broadcasting virtual conferences.
The ideal candidate will have up to 1+ years of experience and will be responsible for the delivery of media assets. You will be responsible for recording and assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the company and marketing strategy. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualise directorial concepts, and work according to a strict time schedule.
This is an entry-level position, however, we will require a portfolio of projects to assess technical skills.
- Coordinate video production with the Sales and Recruitment teams.
- Serves as the producer, director, scriptwriter, videographer, and editor for original but well-precedented audiovisual productions.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates arrangements for personnel, equipment, accessories, and contract support required for successful completion of projects.
- Collaborate across the company to get feedback while incorporating creative ideas that will achieve the best possible visual result.
- Edit high-energy online videos to brief, to cover the extent of assembly to final completion and delivery.
- Offline editing of content for virtual conferences.
- Assist with company photography such as facility pictures, or staff headshots.
- Contribute creatively to the look, feel, and style of the projects.
- Implement feedback.
- Oversee delivery of offline edits to online post avenues as required.
- Ensure edit suite and post-production facilities are kept up to date.
- Plan, analyse and execute the Atlantia Video Strategy to support Sales and Recruitment teams.
- Must be highly organised
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Technical: Have in-depth knowledge of the video editing programs: Adobe premiere pro, Adobe after-effects. We have the full Adobe Creative suite license in-house, so any other Adobe software’s welcomed.
- Creative: Can bring an added layer of creativity to existing projects.
- Up to date: An understanding of current trends in the social media and broadcast industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Maximum/demonstrated 1-year’ experience within a production or media outlet. Both professional and personal projects will be accepted.
- Third-level qualification in TV, film, media production or related area desired.
- Canon XA40
- Canon EOS 700d
Further equipment may be acquired based on projects and budget assignments.