CRN The Science behind the Supplements
Dana Point, California, USA
19-22 October 2021
CRN: The Sceince Behind the Supplements returns to the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, welcoming all dietary supplement industry professionals back to in-person events!
In this years edition:
CRN has done tremendous work to create new offerings for the return of in-person events, with two core sessions:
Sience In Session: Women's Health and Nutrition (October 19, 2021), see below some key presentations;
- Nutritional considerations for active women
- Energy metabolism and weight management: Tailoring strategies and approaches for women
- Optimizing women’s sleep health
- Diversity in nutrient intakes among pregnant and lactating women
- Role of nutrition in improving estrogen balance and reducing chronic disease risk in post-menopausal women
- Sex differences in clinical trials: The rise of precision nutrition
Now, New, Next: see below some issues and opportunities in the supplement industry;
- Challenges the dietary supplement industry is facing right now
- Insights for identifying and optimizing what's new
- Preparing yourself and your company for whats next
We will exhibit at this event, be sure to speak with our team. To ensure you get the chance to meet with our experts, book a slot through the meeting link on this page!
BARRY SKILLINGTON | CCO at Atlantia Clinical Trials
Barry has over 25 years’ experience working in the food sector in both product and business development, in Ireland and the USA. He has spent the last seven years at Atlantia as CCO, where it is today as one of the leading Food Clinical Trials companies.
MEREDITH HOLT | National Sales Manager at Atlantia Clinical Trials
Meredith has 25 years in the healthcare sector working in the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical industries. She has dual master’s degrees in both Exercise Physiology and Clinical Nutrition and is also a Certified Clinical Nutritionist.
Meredith joined Atlantia in March 2021 as the National Sales Manager for the US clinic in Chicago, IL.
Request a meeting with our team
Can't see the meeting form? This is due to your cookies settings.
Schedule a meeting
- Alternatively, accept the cookies and reload this page to see the form.